What is Insomnia?
Insomnia is a grave sleeping disorder which has become a common occurrence today. Insomnia is a sleeping disorder characterized by trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. This disorder can be both acute and chronic which is described as short term and on-going respectively. As a result of both kinds of insomnia, the patient finds great difficulty sleeping and therefore his sleep, if at all, is disturbed due to which he wakes up disoriented.
Acute insomnia is known to get initiated usually by a sudden traumatic event, stress, family problems and work pressure. This usually lasts for a few days but the patient experiences heightened symptoms of anxiety, stress and disorientation due to sudden onset of lack of sleep. So how to cure insomnia? Read further to learn more..
Chronic insomnia on the other hand lasts at least for a month or long and its causes are known to be secondary. This means that chronic insomnia’s onset is due to symptoms or treatment of other problems such as taking medications for another health problem, long lasting stress and emotional turmoil.
Insomnia has drastic impacts on a person’s life. It can cause a multitude of psychological and physiological deficits if not treated immediately. Anxiety, depression, irritability and attention deficits are all associated with insomnia.
How to cure insomnia?
Generally it is better to treat insomnia by altering your lifestyle and with proper diet and supplements. Insomnia is a severe condition on which the fundamentals of one’s health rely. Without seeking for a viable insomnia treatment, the status of one’s health is greatly jeopardized. Therefore, it is better to treat the condition as they say “a stitch in time saves nine”. The natural remedies are as follows.
- Lifestyle: There has to be a definite change in lifestyle such as physical recreation, balanced diet and time management. Once these are efficiently managed, the sleeping routine and body’s internal mechanism and general well-being fall into place.
- Be close to nature: Nature is the ultimate soother for our physical and mental self. Therefore, some of the time must be engaged in spending time in a natural environment, taking enough vitamin D and breathing in fresh air.
- Melatonin:This is the key hormone which regulates sleep cycle. This is just like an internal peace maker that regulates and control the drive for sleep. This is managed by inducing drowsiness, lowering of body temperature which eventually puts the body in sleep mode. This might work for some insomnia patients but since it is not regulated by the FDA, it is vital to use it with close supervision of a doctor.
- Warm Milk:This remedy you would never regret trying as it is traditional and one of the most tested solutions to insomnia. Warm milk must be taken before going to bed and if it is mixed with almonds then it is a “cherry on top”. Almond milk is an excellent source of calcium which enables the synthesis of Melatonin which is a sleep regulating hormone.
- Sleepy-time snacks- Diet plays a major role in treating insomnia and it is recommended to consume a combination of carbohydrates and proteins. Magnesium apparently plays an instrumental role in sleep management. Latest research has established and substantiated the fact that even a marginal lack of magnesium can lead to sleep disturbances. Magnesium can be directly consumed by foods that are rich in it. These foods include green leafy vegetables, pumpkin seeds,wheat germ, and almonds. Magnesium can also be supplemented with pills. However, before taking it, make sure you consult a doctor as it can react with other medicines.
Alteril – have a sound and peaceful sleep again
If none of the natural remedies seem to be working for you, Alteril is something you must try. Alteril is also an all-natural product but it gives you all the natural ingredients that are useful in inducing sleep in just the right concentration and amount so you get the maximum benefit out of them.
Alteril is a sleep aid supplement exclusively designed and put together to return you the peaceful sleep you longed for. It is widely recognized and acclaimed as an “all natural remedy” to treat insomnia in the most effective manner.
If you have been skeptical about using conventional sleep medications, no need to worry about all those side effects when using Alteril. One of the most important concerns people have when using sleep medications is whether their body will become dependent on the medication to fall asleep. Unfortunately, most medications do cause this unpleasant side effect and before you know it, your body gets addicted to those sleeping pills.
However, Alteril is different. It contains all natural ingredients that are known and proven to induce sleep. Since it has all natural ingredients, it doesn’t cause any addiction and doesn’t make the body dependent on the pill. Plus, these ingredients are mild enough not to cause fatigue and drowsiness in the morning when you wake up, unlike most sleeping pills.
Sleep disturbance can be cured if effective ways are sought to deal with the problem. However, if you leave this problem unattended it can literally break you internally on all mental, psychological, emotional and physical levels. Your efficiency and vigilance is directly associated with the effectiveness of your sleep or to clearly state just sleep. Alteril is the right choice to induce the sleep that you desire and greatly require. Do not wait anymore and sort out your sleep problem which surely needs your attention more than anything you are fretting about in your life.